Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Festive Trading Hours

[ Edited ]
Posted by MegB MegB
Message 1 of 4 1,165 Views

It's time to Bank Less - it's Christmas! We're here if you need us.
Prefer to call? 13 17 19
Or in-app? Messaging available 24/7

Our branches will be closed for the festive season on the following dates:

๐Ÿ“… Tuesday 25 December
๐Ÿ“… Wednesday 26 December
๐Ÿ“… Sunday 30 December
๐Ÿ“… Tuesday 1 January

0 Kudos

Re: Festive Trading Hours

[ Edited ]
Posted by NorthanGool NorthanGool
Message 2 of 4 55 Views

Do you mean that you'll provide support during the festive hours for traders? I will be traveling in that period. I've been working hard all over the year to be able to travel at the end of the year. Every successful trader will do that, it makes no sense to work 365 days per year. At the end what you will do with the money? This year I accomplished a lot, a feel that I have control over my financial part of my life. At the beginning of the year I switched to CFDs and in the coming months I've learned them from A to Z. It's thanks to CFDs and my broker that I'm able to travel at the end of the year. But you? What will you do with the money you gained from trading?

0 Kudos

Posted by lakersfan lakersfan
Message 3 of 4 39 Views

Hello to everyone. I only recently got acquainted with trading so practicaly a noob here. can someone explain in easy terms what CFD traiding means and what are the benefits of this?

0 Kudos

Posted by TacticalKarma TacticalKarma
Message 4 of 4 37 Views

Hey there lakersfan, Contract for difference  (CFD) is a contract between two parties โ€” the seller and the buyer on the transfer of the difference between the current value of the asset at the time of conclusion of the contract (position opening) and its value at the end of the contract.

0 Kudos

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.