Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

fees

Posted by Rex1960 Rex1960
Message 1 of 2 713 Views

My home loan is a premium select and i want to know what fees i pay and the exit charges, I only have access to my account on the mobile and cannot find a help button.  Unfortunately i cannot ring either.  Is there somewhere I can find out or an email address to send my details to.

0 Kudos

Re: fees

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 711 Views

Hi @Rex1960, great questions. The fees applicable to your loan are listed in your loan contract.

Due to each individual state having different costs associated with discharging a loan, once we receive your Release of Security form you'll receive a payout figure which will contain a breakdown of the fees and charges to discharge and close your loan specifically.

To obtain a copy of the form, your loan contract if you don't have a copy, and for further information regardig the fees that may apply to your loan specifically, please log into your online banking and hit the 'Message us now' button (if using a PC/laptop), or the 'Ask us' button (if using our app). 

I hope this helps Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.