Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Rude service at the counter

Posted by Mash Mash
Message 1 of 2 156 Views

Hi Team,

I had a term deposit with Bankwest which I decided to close due to some other reason. So after making an appointment with your bank I visited Bankwest branch at Westfield, Parramatta, 2150 on 14/Oct/2017 at  around 10am & I was served by a lady who seemed to have zero customer services ethics. On that day I had couple of things to check with the bank before closing my account but unfortunately the lady at the counter not only didn’t want to answer any of my questions, but also she even didn’t seem to want to listen to what I was asking and on top of all she behaved so bossy and refused to issue me any confirmation document to say that my funds have been transferred to my linked account and the term deposit account I had with your bank had been closed-Since I asked for a confirmation letter over and over again she finally had to issue me one.

I must say I was amazed by the way a responsible officer specially who suppose to serve customers at the front desk in a reputed bank treat her customers. The lady I had to deal on that day not only was so rude but also she didn’t seem to know enough information to attend customer questions-the customer service officer who served at the adjacent counter came and showed the lady I was talking to on how to obtain a confirmation letter through their system for a customer when an existing account has been closed on request.

The name of the lady who showed all these unprofessional behavior on that day was Diala Abou Halloun. I’m not sure whether I ever would deal with Bankwest again if this is how you have left your staff to treat you customers.

Letting you know all these as this might help you to stop potential customers moving away from your bank.

Mahesh

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Rude service at the counter

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 141 Views

Hi @Mash, I'm very sorry to hear of your experience in store, it's certainly not the way we want you to be feeling.

I will ensure that this is addressed, and if you would like, I can arrange for the Store Manager to give you a call and discuss what has happened further - I'd just ask you to send your full name, contact number and Forum username to Forum@Bankwest.com.au .

Thank you.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.