Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
VE

Interest on Hero Saver

Posted by VE VE
Message 1 of 3 795 Views

So very disappointed in Bankwest, no help whatsoever or customer service on Hero Saver acc, realised there were no withdrawals but didn't get the memo on regular deposits, if no deposits then 0.01 % interes paid. Realised this contacted the bank, offerred to make up deposits in a lump sum (had actually put in a large deposit one month) but the answer came back simply no, not our problem!! cost me around $10K in lost interest, no wonder there is a royal commission into bank behavior, absolutely no customer focus, empathy or indeed moral obligation. Be very wary of any and all conditions with this banks policies and make sure you tick every box and dot every eye.

I wonder who sets the bar for this behavior within the staffing, you can't actually get to speak to anyone that has the authority to help, only refer your issues to the department of mystery people above who are clearly acting only in the interest of bank profits rather than customer focused and have no mandate to show a heart.

0 Kudos

Re: Interest on Hero Saver

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 3 793 Views

I'm so sorry you've had this experience with us @VE and can appreciate this is incredibly disheartening.

I'd like to have a look into what's happened here and pass through feedback. Would you mind flicking an email to Forum@bankwest.com.au with your Forum username, full name and best contact number? 

0 Kudos

Re: Interest on Hero Saver

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 3 of 3 777 Views

Hi @VE, I've not received an email as yet, would you still like us to take a look into this for you? ^Meg

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.