Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Visitor
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

I have deposited money though an ATM into savings, however it is not turning up on student account

Posted by SeanFlack SeanFlack
Message 1 of 4 67 Views

I deposited $100 cash into an ATM and selected savings as this is what I have done before and it has allowed me to access it, now it is not turning up on my account. Have I done something wrong? Or do I just need to wait until the deposit is validated?

0 Kudos

Re: I have deposited money though an ATM into savings, however it is not turning up on student ac...

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 44 Views

Hi @SeanFlack, depending on the type of ATM you used, deposits can take up to 5 business days to be processed and credited to your account. Can I ask the location of the ATM you used?

0 Kudos
Visitor

Re: I have deposited money though an ATM into savings, however it is not turning up on student ac...

Posted by SeanFlack SeanFlack
Message 3 of 4 42 Views

The location of the ATM is Stockland Bullcreek in WA

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 39 Views

Thanks @SeanFlack, as this is a standard ATM, it can take up to 5 business days for funds to credit your account. For future reference, any of our Smart ATMs will allow you to deposit funds to immediately credit your account. You can view their locations here: https://www.bankwest.com.au/find-us#!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.