Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

How long for international call back service

[ Edited ]
Posted by Sukmitb Sukmitb
Message 1 of 4 143 Views

I have one saving account with Bankwest . My bankwest pan number is xxxxxxxx.
I have been traveling around for last 10 months and am out of Australia. Currently I am in Nepal and I have no remaining money in my saving account thus would like to close my account to stop any further charges .
Yesterday I called customer service . While processing my identify check I did not had my details standby thus failed to qualify identity check . Customer service promised to call back in 24 hours and I am waiting since then . My concern is the difference in time zone . This morning I called to check if they have correct phone number to call me back but customer service refused to give any information. I understand security concern but I need to close my account because I am not using it anymore . Is there anyway I can be assured that you have my contacts correct , my phone number to get in touch with me .
Thank you .

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: How long for international call back service

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 139 Views

Hi @Sukmitb, thanks for contacting us in regards to this for security reasons we can't access or discuss your personal account information over the forum, however I will speak with our Customer Solutions Team ( who this would have been escalated to), and ask them to call you as soon as possible, during an appropriate time in Nepal.

Please note I have removed your PAN from the message you have posted to protect the security of your accounts. We do advise that it is not safe to share your PAN or personal details with another person, or post them online.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by Sukmitb Sukmitb
Message 3 of 4 129 Views

Thank you Lyndnc. My issues have been addressed and resolved . 

Big thanks 🙏 to bank west team 

good job 👏. 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 126 Views

I'm glad to hear this @Sukmitb!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.