Ask a new question
Frequent Visitor
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

GOLD TERM DEPOSIT OVER THE PHONE

Posted by moshe77 moshe77
Message 1 of 4 804 Views

Hello,

you advertise that the gold term deposit is available over the phone or  'in-store'.

link

3 differnent representatives of yours told me it's only available 'in-store'.

I wanted to deposit a large amount for 12 months, asked for a special rate and got one but eventually been told that i couldn't get it over the phone :-(

Your competitors  St. George and NAB are happy to give you a special rate over the phone ...

0 Kudos

Re: GOLD TERM DEPOSIT OVER THE PHONE

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 784 Views

Hi @moshe77, thanks for your feedback.

I'm really sorry to hear that we weren't able to assist in offering a rate over the phone. If you'd like to pop me an email to Forum@Bankwest.com.au, including your full name, Forum username and best contact number we'll give you a call to discuss this with you further.

Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Frequent Visitor

Posted by moshe77 moshe77
Message 3 of 4 773 Views

Thank you very much Danaec. I've sent you an email :-)

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 772 Views

Thanks @moshe77, we'll be in touch with you in the next business day to discuss Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.