Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

scheduled payments

Posted by Courtenay Courtenay
Message 1 of 2 247 Views

i have read the other posts about managing these scheduled payments by accessing the scheduled payments under payments and transfers but i have no such option online ( computer or smart phone). 

I want to put onhold one of my scheduled payments  - but cannot see how i can access the payment to do this. 

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: scheduled payments

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 246 Views

Hi @Courtenay, if you are unable to view any scheduled payments it sounds like they have either expired, or they may have been set up as Periodical Payments directly with the bank. Via the Forum we won't be able to look at your account to see what's happening, however you can login to Online Banking and select the "Chat Now" button at the bottom of your screen between 7am – 6pm AWST Monday – Friday for assistance. Alternatively you can call our Contact Centre on 13 17 19 between 8am - 8pm your local time, 7 days a week to have this looked into. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.