Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SCB
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

how do i access tax summaries for all accounts?

Posted by SCB SCB
Message 1 of 4 987 Views

HI,

i went into the tax sumary section under account information, but the summary only shows a few of my accounts, not all. How can i access the summary for all accounts?

thanks

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: how do i access tax summaries for all accounts?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 982 Views

Hi @SCB, thanks for your enquiry. At present, you will be able to search for Tax Information Statements within your Personal Online Banking (BOB), dating back to 2009 - 2010 Financial Year. Once you have selected the year, the "Accounts" field will automatically update to show any accounts in your personal name that were open, and which had paid or accrued interest during that period. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Posted by Komene Komene
Message 3 of 4 817 Views

Hi - how do you get them in a PDF version that you include in as tax returns for investment property loans and send to the accountants. I can only download as a csv file using your website. I use 4 other banks and they have a the half year (July to end of December and then December to end of June) i can download as PDF.

Thanks - Mark

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 807 Views

Hi @Komene, if you require a PDF copy of your tax information, you can access this by selecting "Print". Your transactions will appear in a new window, and you'll need to select the print button and then "Print to PDF". Please note that you'll need a PDF writer installed to your device to be able to do this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.