Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

disputed transaction

Posted by helenls helenls
Message 1 of 2 869 Views



Where do i find the form to lodge this?

0 Kudos

Re: disputed transaction

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 868 Views

Hi @helenls, thanks for your enquiry. You'll be able to obtain the form from our website, under the "General Forms" heading. Our previous Forum post on How to Dispute a Transaction contains the form, and some other handy information you may find useful. Hope this helps!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.