Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

debitmastercard

[ Edited ]
Posted by ghills ghills
Message 1 of 2 42 Views

hI. I have a debit mastercard which is due to expire 11/18 and i want to know what to do to renew it. I also am not sure that you have my right address. Also i am going away soon and do not want to miss linking up with my debit card. My bsb XXXXXX   account XXXXXXX thanks graham hills .  email me please

0 Kudos

Re: debitmastercard

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 37 Views

Hey @ghills thanks for reaching out.

We will automatically issue a new card with an updated expiry approximately 2 weeks prior to the current card's end date - this is sent to your current mailing address on file.

You're certainly able to get in touch and request we do this sooner and/or check the address details, just jump into your Online Banking and select "Message us Now" from a PC, or "Ask Us" via the Mobile App. Otherwise, give us a call on 13 17 19 - both services are available 24/7 to help out Smiley Happy

I do apologise, though as email is not a secure means of communication we're unable to arrange this for you via that channel. Please also note that I have edited your post and removed your BSB and Account details.

Thank you. 

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.