Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

WHY BANKWEST DID NOT NOTIFY ME WITH FRAUD ALERT?

Posted by mister_dior78 mister_dior78
Message 1 of 2 167 Views

HI, I noticed Fraud transactions into my account, i'm dissapointed that Bankwest did not allert me of these unusual transactions nor master card, all expenses was under 100 and they've used up almost 3K on my bankaccount.  Why Bankwest did not alert me with these Fraud?  Other banks do your the first bank i've been with that did not! very dissapointing and very upset, i've moved my whole business bankinging from one bank to another hoping it will be better but - no -  just too disaaspointed! that's all! ........... (it is now been investigated)!  Smiley Sad((

0 Kudos

Re: WHY BANKWEST DID NOT NOTIFY ME WITH FRAUD ALERT?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 165 Views

Hi @mister_dior78, I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way.

I'm glad to hear that these are being investigated now. The security of your accounts are of utmost importance to us, and our Fraud Team will always try to flag any suspicious transactions. For security reasons we're unable to view your accounts via the Forum, but if you'd like to discuss your concerns further, please send your best contact number to Forum@bankwest.com.au and we'll give you a call on Monday.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.