Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Transaction dispute form

Posted by parklife78 parklife78
Message 1 of 2 1,565 Views


After speaking with two of your operators in the last two days, I have filled in the above-mentioned form. Could you please advise me where I need to send this? Can I scan and email it or is it best to post it? I do have additional attachments.



0 Kudos

Re: Transaction dispute form

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 1,565 Views

Hi @parklife78, thanks for your enquiry. Sorry to hear that you're needing to dispute a transaction.

You can send back the completed form and corresponding documents via any of the below methods:


Post - GPO BOX E237, PERTH WA 6841
Fax - 1300 765 515
BankMail - via the "Message Centre" tab in your Online Banking


Alternatively, you can drop this into your closest Bankwest store.


Hope this helps.


Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.