Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Transaction dispute form

Posted by Kulanit Kulanit
Message 1 of 2 3,532 Views

Hi there, 


I have filled transaction dispute form, where do i send it through please?


Many thanks


0 Kudos

Re: Transaction dispute form

[ Edited ]
Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 3,529 Views

Hi @Kulanit, sorry to hear you're needing to dispute a transaction. You will be able to submit the form via any of the below options:

1. Scan and upload through BankMail (in your Online Banking under "Message Centre")
2. Fax it to 1300 130 885.
3. Post it to PO Box E237, Perth WA 6841
4. Drop it into your closest Bankwest Store.

Hope this helps.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.