on 03-10-2017 02:05 PM
I was able to log into your online banking last Thursday, but not today. Around 5 hours ago today, I reset my security code online and I received an email saying it’s changed successfully. After that, the nightmare starts. As you can see below, the error prevents me to login. I don’t think it will recover itself. I have never seen this error anywhere else.
Solved! Go to Solution.
on 04-10-2017 01:42 PM
Hi @starshow, can I ask if you have tried clearing your temporary internet files and cookies? You may find that this will allow you to log in again.
You can follow the below steps if you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Internet Explorer 8 or later:
- start Internet Explorer
- click the Safety menu in the upper right corner, click Delete Browsing History..
- un-tick Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History
- click Delete
- start Mozilla Firefox
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Click the down arrow next to Details to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now
Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!
If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.