Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Student Edge Card Security Code

Posted by immyimah immyimah
Message 1 of 5 1,281 Views

I wanted to do some online shopping using my Student Edge card but I do not know where on the card is the security code when they ask for card details. I don't even know whether it is three or four digits that I should be looking for.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Re: Student Edge Card Security Code

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 5 1,279 Views

Hi @immyimah, thanks for your enquiry. If you have a Student Debit MasterCard, the 3 digit security code is listed on the white signature panel on the back of your card. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Posted by Indie_hull Indie_hull
Message 3 of 5 1,132 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by Indie_hull Indie_hull
Message 4 of 5 1,131 Views

I'm in the same boat and want to know if there is one on a Student Edge Card not Master card 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 5 1,126 Views

Hi @Indie_hull, only a Debit MasterCard will have the 3 digit security code, a standard Debit Card will not. I have just responded to your other Forum post regarding how to apply for the Debit MasterCard Smiley Happy thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.