Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Smart eSaver Transfer

Posted by sim28 sim28
Message 1 of 2 453 Views

I have a Smart eSaver Account, and would like to transfer my savings across into my Offset Account. However, after typing in the amount via 'linked accounts' I am given no option to verify the transaction, the ‘Next’ button is not active. 

I need to transfer this money urgently ... please advise how to action my request 

Thank you

0 Kudos

Re: Smart eSaver Transfer

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 445 Views

Hi @sim28, sorry to hear you're having some trouble with this.

Just to confirm, you need to be selecting "Payments and Transfers > Linked Account Transfer" from the left side options menu. Once you've done this, ensure you click the arrow pointing in the direction of the account you wish to transfer to/from.

If you're still having trouble, please ensure you're not logging in with a saved/bookmarked link, and try clearing your cookies/cache/temporary internet files. This usually works!

If not, we're unable to view your account(s) via the Forum, but we'd love to take a look into this further via Online Banking. If you can log in (using a desktop or laptop computer), and select "Message us Now" our Online Team would be happy to assist with this, and are available 24/7 to answer any enquiries you have. Alternatively, you can give us a buzz at any time on 13 17 19.

Let me know how you go.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.