Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Secure code

Posted by Kecia Kecia
Message 1 of 5 729 Views

I joined accounts with my mum and my secure code wont work my account is activate and its not letting me in i want to change my pin but I cant! Its passing me off I called them 2 times and I have to go in so they can look at it im only 17 and I need ID I never showed my ID when I went in to get a bank card? I dont get it.

0 Kudos

Re: Secure code

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 5 725 Views

Hi @Kevia, sorry to hear this! Via the forum I'm not able to see what's happened however it sounds like we've not been able to idnetify you over the phone so we need to re-idnetify you in one of our stores. Our team can then help sort our your access to online banking and also review your accounts to see if they way you have them set up still suits.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by aworld aworld
Message 3 of 5 711 Views

Im well over 18 and happy to identify in any way necessary but FORCED to go to a bank WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! WILL TELL ALL

0 Kudos

Posted by georgey georgey
Message 4 of 5 82 Views

why isnt it working

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 5 73 Views

Hi @georgey, can I ask if you are referring to being unable to login to your Online Banking? Are you receiving an error? Let me know how I can help.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.