Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

SMS code

Posted by chez chez
Message 1 of 2 75 Views

im currently overseas and need to increase my pay anybody limit but cant because i dont haveca local number. i tried to use the collect call number in a previous post but the provider said there was no answer and to leave a message. what should i do?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: SMS code

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 73 Views

Hi @chez, I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to reach us. Just confirming, you are using +61 8 9486 4130?

If you don't have access to your registered Australian mobile number to receive the SMS Code (we can't send these to international numbers I'm sorry), an exemption can be placed on this. However, the maximum daily transfer limit would be $5000, without having the second factor authentication of an SMS Code. To have an exemption placed we do need to verbally identify you, so if you're unable to get through on the above number, please send an email outlining your enquiry to Forum@bankwest.com.au with your full name, Forum username and best contact number. 

If you need to transfer an amount above $5000, you are able to request that we process a Real Time Gross Settlement. There is a fee of $35 for this, as well as a possible $10 inward payment order fee on the receiving account. The form is available here (International Transfer Application Form) and once completed can be sent to IMT.Retail@bankwest.com.au. The form does state International Transfer Form, however the required details are the same. You will be able to disregard the SWIFT Code and Exchange Rate details Smiley Happy

The team will attempt to contact you within three to five business days of receiving the form to confirm your identity and the details of the transfer. Please ensure that the number we have recorded on your Customer profile is the number that you wish them to call you on.

I hope this helps. 

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.