Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Contributor

Requested URL was rejected...

Posted by JehniT JehniT
Message 1 of 4 2,098 Views

Has anyone had the following message after trying to log out of Online Banking?

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 1084......."

I've had this a few times now.  Am using Google Chrome as a browser, updated to the latest version.

Would be good to know what the issue is.

Cheers

Jehni

0 Kudos

Re: Requested URL was rejected...

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 2,096 Views

Hi Jehni, a colleague of mine from our online banking team actually mentioned this to me last week and I've just checked in for more detail. They've confirmed that only a small amount of our customers are receiving the same message and they're looking into what's happened. I've shared your post with them too.

0 Kudos

Posted by typerlc typerlc
Message 3 of 4 2,079 Views

The problem is caused by a piece of equipment at Bankwest that is "protecting" their sites (an F5 ASM).

For me, clearing cookies fixed the issue.  Will probably work for you too.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by JehniT JehniT
Message 4 of 4 2,077 Views

Hey thanks for the input.  You're right, clearing cookies fixed it.  I hope the techy guys can figure out how to banish it for good because I miss having all my old logins each time I clear the cache!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.