Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Regular linked account transfers

Posted by leeandresen leeandresen
Message 1 of 8 647 Views

Where on the website can I find details of linked account regular transfers that I have set up? I may want to change one of them but cant find where they are accessed

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Regular linked account transfers

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 8 638 Views

Thanks for your question @leeandresen! You just need to log into the Bankwest App or online banking to check this - just go to the left-hand menu and select 'Payments & Transfers' > 'Scheduled Payments'. You can then select a payment and edit or delete it. Hope this helps!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos

Message 3 of 8 637 Views

That only seems to apply to a Personal Account whereas mine is a business (superannuation) account and "Scheduled Payments" isn't in that menu. What do I do?

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 8 636 Views

Can I ask did you originally set the payments up online or over the phone @leeandresen?

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 8 634 Views

I set it up online using the "Payment - Linked Account Transfer" screen, and specified "monthly" in the Frequency field. I now want to change the effective date each month but find that I apparently cannot

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 8 619 Views

Are you using the app, or logging in via a computer @leeandresen? Can I also ask if it is joint account, or just in one name?

0 Kudos

Message 7 of 8 618 Views

I am using my desktop PC (Windows 10 running Firefox) and the account is in my name but there are two signatories, with one to sign.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 8 614 Views

As long as you're signed in with same PAN you used to originally set up the recurring transfer you should be able to see it. If it is no longer showing, this may mean it has completed the maximum amount of transfers you set up.

Unfortunately as I can't access or discuss any personal account information via the forum, however if you can give us a call on 13 7000, we can look into why you're unable to see this.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.