Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Payment

Posted by mayamay7 mayamay7
Message 1 of 4 95 Views

just wanna ask about the double payment on my account and to many charges of overdrawn and wondering how come i didnt see any history of other payment that they took on my account please help been asking for this for so long now

0 Kudos

Re: Payment

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 93 Views

Hi @mayamay7, as I'm unable to view your accounts through the Forum, please log into your online banking on a computer and click the 'Message us now' button on the right hand side or bottom of the screen so we can look into this further for you

0 Kudos

Posted by mayamay7 mayamay7
Message 3 of 4 66 Views

hi i was trying to talk to someone on the message now on my account but havent seen any respond and ive waited more than 3 working days for my money that they sent me they said its there but its not there there no saying what i spent or get on that money plz help

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 55 Views

Hi @mayamay7, can I ask if you have been able to speak with anyone regarding this as yet? I do apologise, however as @LyndsC has mentioned we can't view your accounts via the Forum, so our Contact Centre would need to take a look at what has happened here.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.