Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Paying Vodafone by Bpay

Posted by reneey6 reneey6
Message 1 of 4 685 Views

Vodafone aren't on the biller's list. Can they be added as a registered biller?

0 Kudos

Re: Paying Vodafone by Bpay

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 683 Views

Hi @reneey6, as long as they have provided you with a BPAY biller code you can make payments to them in online banking. It sounds like you may be trying to register them in BPAY view. This is a service only certain companies offer, by registering for this you would receive your monthly bill via online banking. If Vodafone are not listed here, that would mean they do not offer a BPAY view service, however you can still make payments to them in "Payments & Transfers" via online banking.

0 Kudos

Posted by reneey6 reneey6
Message 3 of 4 608 Views

Sorry for late reply. They have a biller number but when I try to make a payment useing that biller code I get a messgae in red saying that biller code isn't in the list. I know it works because I make payments through my bank using this biller code.

Thanks

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 607 Views

Hi @reeney6, If you select "payments & transfers" and then "BPAY" (see below picture) this shouldn't happen. This should only happen if you are using BPAY View.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.