Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Online difficulties

Posted by rjcteh rjcteh
Message 1 of 11 1,012 Views

Hi,

I am overseas.  Having internet banking difficulties.  Need help please.

0 Kudos

Re: Online difficulties

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 11 1,004 Views

Hi @rjcteh, whilst I can't access your accounts through the Forum, I'd love to help you out! If you can log in to online banking (using a desktop or laptop computer), and select "Message us now" our online team are available 24/7 to look into this for you. Alternatively if you can't access online banking you can give us a buzz at any time on +61 8 9486 4130 while you're overseas. This is a reverse charges number. To use this number from outside Australia please contact the international operator in the country you are in and request to be put through to +61 8 9486 4130. Please note: we have no control over any charges applied by the local or international telephone company for contacting the operator. Our Contact Centre is open 24/7.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by rjcteh rjcteh
Message 3 of 11 1,003 Views

Lynn,

Spoken to your staff, Carl (?).  He couldn't assist me and suggested that someone would call me Monday.  Wwhy?

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 11 1,001 Views

Can I ask what difficulties you are having @rjctech?

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by rjcteh rjcteh
Message 5 of 11 1,000 Views

Thanks, Lyn,

Your system just couldn't recognise my usual pin number / password ; locked me out.

The instruction was for me to contact BankWest.

0 Kudos

Posted by rjcteh rjcteh
Message 6 of 11 999 Views

Thanks, Lyn.

Your system couldn't recognise my password ( sure it was correct ), and locked me off.

I was told to contact BankWest thereafter.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 7 of 11 998 Views

Can I ask if you have tried clearing your internet files and cache, and trying to log in again @rjcteh?

Posted by rjcteh rjcteh
Message 8 of 11 977 Views

Dear Lyn,

No.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.