on 01-03-2016 09:11 AM
After continual analysis of feedback from our customers, as well as our colleagues, I’m happy to share the latest updates we’ve made to online banking (v16.0) to help make banking easier for our customers. This changes will be live by the end of today – 1st March.
For personal and business banking customers
- We’ve introduced a dropdown account list on the transaction listing screen to allow for quick switching between accounts. This avoids the need to go back to the accounts screen to look at transactions in other accounts.
- There’s a new ‘tool tip’ for the Bank Code field when processing an international transfer. This makes it easier to understand what a bank code is and what other countries refer to it as.
- Through colleague feedback, we identified that customers weren’t always attaching files to their Bankmail messages because we didn’t make the steps clear. Now files will be automatically attached to messages when they’re selected saving a lot of time.
For personal customers only
- It’s now easier to identify which eStatements are yet to be read as customers told us it was difficult to see which eStatements were unread. Feedback from Forum members (particularly @thewinchester in this case) influenced this change which is great to see.
- Updating your email address for use with eStatements and BPAY View is also now much easier.
- The Bankwest App now has 4-digit PIN Login so we’ve updated the manage devices screen to allow customers to switch off these features when they no longer have access to the mobile device e.g. lost, stolen, damaged or sold devices.
Keep your feedback and suggestions coming through because we really are listening and we’re making changes based on it.
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Solved! Go to Solution.
31-03-2016 07:57 AM - edited 31-03-2016 07:58 AM
One element of BankWest online banking I'd like to see improved is when making payments, there is not an option to enter a name as payer. This results in only the standard BWA account name appearing on the payees bank account. In my case, my account name is not who I am known as.
on 31-03-2016 09:02 AM
Hi @SA_Personal_Use, great question. I've just checked and we do need to see the name of the account from which the payment is from (Registered account name with Bankwest) however in the payment description you could put your details or a way to identify the payment is from who you're known as. Hope that helps, I'll make sure your comment is passed onto our online banking team.