Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

New feature request: payee bank and nickname

Posted by sophal sophal
Message 1 of 3 533 Views

Hi,

Could you add an extra "nickname" field to payee record so that it shows up in the Pay Anyone recipient list?

Currently we have to go through a list of account numbers, and it gets more difficult if the list is long.

It will be a plus if you can automatically show the target bank name on the payment confirmation screen.

Thanks,

Sophal

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: New feature request: payee bank and nickname

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 3 531 Views

I love this idea @sophal Smiley Happy

I have so many people in my recipient list and sometimes it's hard to remember who they are and why they're in my list. It took me about 20 minutes the other day to figure out who a partiuclar person was only to finally realise it was a hair dresser I went to over a year ago that I made a payment too Smiley LOL

I'll make sure I pass this suggestion onto @JustinJ and Mike in our online banking/mobile app teams to dsicuss and review.

Thanks for the great suggestion and feel free to keep them coming.

0 Kudos

Re: New feature request: payee bank and nickname

Posted by sophal sophal
Message 3 of 3 524 Views
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.