Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Re: Using credit card overseas

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 9 of 18 2,418 Views

Hi @Rob2, I'm sorry to hear this.

For security reasons we can't view or provide any personal information via the Forum, so to have this looked into you can login to Online Banking from a PC and select the "Message us Now" button on your screen between 7am – 6pm AWST Monday – Friday for assistance with this. Alternatively, you can call our Contact Centre on +61 8 9486 4130 from overseas.

This is a 24/7 Reverse Charges Number, however as you would need to contact the International Operator in the country you are in, I am unable to advise if there would be any charges applied by the local or international telephone company for contacting the operator.

Let me know how you go.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Message centre - Notifications

Posted by sam89 sam89
Message 10 of 18 2,397 Views

Hello , 

I am currently stuck in Bali, with no mobile. I need to transfer some money into my brothers account but i cannot receive the SMS code because I don't have my mobile with me. Can I please register my email address to receive the SMS code please. 

Kind regards, 

Samanatha Chanel Taylor .

0 Kudos

Posted by sam89 sam89
Message 11 of 18 2,396 Views

Hello, 

Im stuck in Bali , 

I need you to take off the security code SMS. I need to put money in my brothers account and it is urgent. I 'don't have my mobile with me to receive the SMS . 

Can someone please reply. I have been trying to sort this out for the past 3 hours.

Regards, 

Sam Taylor 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 12 of 18 2,390 Views

Hi @sam89, for security reasons we would need to speak with you over the phone to assist in arranging an SMS exemption.

You can call us from overseas on +61 8 9486 4130. This is a reverse charges number. To use this number from outside Australia please contact the international operator in the country you are in and request to be put through to +61 8 9486 4130. Please note: we have no control over any charges applied by the local or international telephone company for contacting the operator. Thanks ^Lynds

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by gerryrussell gerryrussell
Message 13 of 18 2,375 Views

Hi I would like you to visit the charges you have placed on my Mastercard account and reverse them otherwise I will have no option other to contact the Banking Ombudsman

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 14 of 18 2,373 Views

Hi @gerryrussell, thanks for contacting us regarding this.

Whilst we can certainly take a look into this, we would need to be able to identify you, which we can't do via the Forum I'm sorry. You can login to Online Banking from a PC and select the "Message us Now" button on your screen between 7am – 6pm AWST Monday – Friday for assistance, or you can give us a call on 13 17 19 between 8am - 8pm your local time, 7 days a week.

Alternatively, you can send a BankMail, via the "Message Centre" tab of your Online Banking. If you could let me know once you have done this, I'll look into the account for you and respond accordingly.

Thankyou.

0 Kudos

Posted by stevej9 stevej9
Message 15 of 18 2,324 Views

how do i upload documents to Bankmail

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 16 of 18 2,320 Views

Hi @stevej9, thanks for your enquiry.

You'd just select "Compose", and then you can upload any documentation using the "Browse" button next to the "Attachments" box. I've provided a screenshot, I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.