Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Rookie

Mastercard

[ Edited ]
Posted by Virginia69 Virginia69
Message 1 of 2 411 Views

Hi I am currently in the Philippines and trying to use my mastercard to make purchases. I am currently using my local number which is XXX XXX XXX for sms password in which I am getting a problem. Is it possible to use my email address XXX@XXX.com for my password to make my purchase.

You can call me on the above mobile number as I have no roaming to call overseas.

Your prompt action will be greatly appreciated..

Virginia

0 Kudos

Re: Mastercard

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 397 Views

Hi @Virginia69, so sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

If you're unable to access your registered Australian mobile to receive the SMS Code, we can place an exemption on this for you as we can't issue this to an international number, or an email address.

We'll need to verbally identify you, so please pop your full name, Forum username, current location and best contact number through to Forum@Bankwest.com.au if you still need assistance.

Otherwise, you can call us on +61 8 9449 2840 using mobile or Skype - please note that standard international call/Skype rates will apply.

Please also note I have edited your post for security purposes - we recommend never sharing your personal details on a public forum.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.