Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

MASTERCARD PLATINUM

Posted by mfleay mfleay
Message 1 of 2 70 Views

Hi there

i want to know if i will be charged any additional fees if i use my qantas mastercard to pay LJHooker a deposit for a home loan. It will be paid into their pay anybody account and it comes up with you may be charged additional fees.

0 Kudos

Re: MASTERCARD PLATINUM

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 68 Views

Hi @mfleay, if you transfer funds from a credit card using PayAnybody the transaction would be classed as a cash advance. Cash advance transactions are generally subject to higher interest rates, and also incur a cash advance fee of 2% of the transaction amount or $40 (whichever is greater). If the card is in surplus of the total amount you are transferring the fee would be capped at $4. I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.