Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Rising Star Contributor

Logging in issues

Posted by megrburgess megrburgess
Message 1 of 9 1,540 Views
Does anyone know why when I log out/get timed out of the forum and try and log in again, it tells me I'm not a valid user?? Love the forum and I understand that in the first few months there's a lot of bugs to fix but it's just getting a bit annoying having to reset my password each time. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Logging in issues

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 9 1,534 Views
This is an odd one and haven't come across the issue before but definitely keen to get it sorted out for you.

Can you clarify - it's making you reset tour password everything you try to login?

Have you verified your email that you signed up with?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Rising Star Contributor

Message 3 of 9 1,526 Views

It is making me reset my password everytime I try to log into the forum. Have verified my email.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 9 1,522 Views

Thanks for confirming and sorry about this. I've escalated this for investigation and will get back to you ASAP.

If you can send me screenshots of the process you go through and include URLs it might help identify the root cause.

○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 5 of 9 1,509 Views

Sorry but we haven't been able to replicate as yet. Could you try the following in the meantime and let me know if it helps?

1. Try using the Forum in a different browser.
  2. Clear your cache and cookies.
  3. Test on an alternative device

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rising Star Contributor

Message 6 of 9 1,505 Views

Hey Pete,

Tried all of the suggestions and its still making me reset the password

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 7 of 9 1,458 Views

Good morning Meg,

Our tech team haven't been able to replicate this issue and can't identify any errors in the logs so they've escalated this for further investigation.

Could you please do me a favour and send me screenshots of each stage of you attemtping to log into the Forum, including the timestamp in bottom-right of your screen? Email to forum@bankwest.com.au

Aiming to get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks for your patience with this.

0 Kudos
Rising Star Contributor

Message 8 of 9 1,436 Views
Hey Pete, I believe this was a id10t error. I have sent you a message explaining what happened. Thanks for all the help and thank the IT guys for all their hard work too for me. Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.