Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Locked out of internet banking

Posted by SarahMcGahan SarahMcGahan
Message 1 of 5 181 Views

Hi,

I changed my passwork yesterday and since have been having major issue with my online banking. I am now locked out and live in Bali so diffucult to call. I have tried emailing (bounced) contact via Facebook (no response) and would really like to get this sorted out ASAP.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

Sarah

0 Kudos

Re: Locked out of internet banking

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 5 180 Views

Hi Sarah, I have actually just responded to your Facebook message in regards to this. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 5 179 Views

I've just responsed back

0 Kudos

Message 4 of 5 178 Views

Danae - I responded twice to your FB message, which you have ignored. There is no International Operator in Bali - therefore you need to call my local number which I have put in my FB message back to you.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 5 176 Views

Hi @SarahMcGahan, we do monitor Social Media between WA Business Hours Monday - Friday, this is not an immediate service. However, we will always respond to enquiries as soon as we possibly can. I have responded to your message and passed on your details, thank you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.