Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Loan Account.

[ Edited ]
Posted by DjangoGonzales DjangoGonzales
Message 1 of 4 1,094 Views

Hello,

Could you please email me a statement showing the security BankWest holds over my property.

Loan number: XXXXXXX

Email:  XX@XX.XX

Thank you in advance!

Karl-Heinz Wegener

0 Kudos

Re: Loan Account.

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 1,079 Views

Hey there @DjangoGonzales, thanks for getting in touch.

We're unable to view or provide any personal information via the Forum, so if you can log in to Online Banking and select "Ask Us" via the Mobile App menu or "Message us Now" from a PC, our Online Team would be happy to help you out Smiley Happy
Alternatively, you can give us a buzz on 13 17 19 - both services are available 24/7 for your convenience.

Please note I have also edited your post for security reasons, as we do not recommend sharing your personal information. Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by DjangoGonzales DjangoGonzales
Message 3 of 4 1,071 Views

Hello,

An error message keeps on coming up when trying to use "Message us Now" from a PC even when just logged in.

Phone number is constantly unavailable due to "a large number of calls".

If you could make the "Message us Now" service work, that would be great.

Thank you!

Karl Wegener

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 1,064 Views

Hmm, I've just checked and can confirm we're not having any issues with Messaging @DjangoGonzales, have you been able to speak with a consultant as yet?

If this is still happening, the best thing to do here would be to clear your cookies and cache, and ensure you're not logging into your Online Banking using a saved/bookmarked link. This should solve the problem you're having, and will ensure you're able to speak with a consultant in the quickest time.

If you could also please let me know the approximate time you called, as we'll need to look into this - the IVR should be available 24/7 even if the call volumes are higher than normal.

Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.