on 10-09-2016 10:23 AM - last edited on 19-09-2016 01:59 PM by PeteW
I have a few savings and transaction accounts in my online banking app.
Wondering if there is any way to change the order of the accounts in the list?
For example I could put my transactions account at the top of the list and my hero savings at the bottom.
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
on 12-09-2016 07:32 AM
Thanks for your question @honeytaylor! Totally understand, I have 12 accounts and it can get messing without being able to order them.
Here's what to do
- Log in to online banking.
- Select 'Account nicknames' from the left hand menu under 'Account information'
- Then use this screen to nickname your accounts to make them easier to identify and also reorder them to suit your needs.
Easy Let me know how you go.
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.