Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Last login date & time

Posted by cparnell cparnell
Message 1 of 4 493 Views

Every time I log in to Online Banking it shows the last date & time I logged in....but doesn't show the actual last time, but instead shows the current logged in session as the last date & time!!??

This is either an error, otherwise an unnecessary statement as I know I'm logged in right now :-) 

0 Kudos

Re: Last login date & time

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 472 Views

Hi @cparnell, we are looking into what's happened here. Can I ask if you're still experiencing this, or was it just a one off?

0 Kudos

Posted by cparnell cparnell
Message 3 of 4 457 Views

Hi, has always done this and I just logged in again and says I last logged in on 12th April 2017 at 9.14pm, which was actually right then. Does this not occur to you?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 4 450 Views

Hi @cparnell, below is a screen shot of what it shows for me. It does show the last log in date (for me it's saying yesterday) and then below that it does says 'Accounts as 13/04/2017 9.15 WST' (which is the current time). Is this what your online banking shows or is both of these coming up with the current date?

If you could email some screen shots to forum@bankwest.com.au we can look into this with our team. In the email please put your Forum user name in the subject line. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.