Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Internet Banking Application Error

Posted by Ford351 Ford351
Message 1 of 4 474 Views

Hi there,

I have come across the application error when trying to login to internet banking for the first time.

Application Error
A problem has occurred with your Internet Banking session

Click here to try and return to your session.

Click here to securely log out of your session.

If you continue to experience problems, please try again later.

I have verified my PH # with the branch as they were sending the text message with the code to the wrong number. 

I have then changed my password but it then comes up with the appliation error on 2x different PCs and my phone. 

13 17 19 will not help me as I am a new customer and I can't tell them any recent transactions so they can verify me.

If you could look into this that would be great!

Regards

0 Kudos

Re: Internet Banking Application Error

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 473 Views

Hi @Ford351, thanks for your enquiry.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing your Online Banking. I can confirm we're not experiencing any issues with Online Banking, so it may be best to try clearing your cache, cookies and browser history, then try logging in with a new browser window. If you're then still unable to login, please pop me through your full name, Forum username and best contact number to Forum@Bankwest.com.au so that we can get in touch with you to see what's happening here.

Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Meljoy1984 Meljoy1984
Message 3 of 4 432 Views

Hi can you help me do a transfer from my bank account please 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 429 Views

Hi @Meljoy1984, thanks for getting in touch.

Whilst we can't access your accounts over the Forum to assist with this I'm sorry, we'd love to help you via Online Banking. If you can log in (using a desktop or laptop computer), and select "Message us Now" our Online Team would be happy to assist with this, and are available 24/7 to answer any account enquiries you have.
Alternatively if the issue is that you're having trouble logging into your Online Banking, try giving the above troubleshooting options a go which should help. If not you can give us a buzz at any time on 13 17 19.

Let me know how you go!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.