Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

International money transfer

Posted by walteradolph204 walteradolph204
Message 1 of 2 1,799 Views

I am currently living in Canada and wanting to close out my Bankwest account.  I want to transfer the remaining fnds in my Bankwest account to the Royal Bank of Canada.  I have completed the Intl Transfer form and have scan it.  Where do I email ther scanned Intl Transfer form?  Or do I have to paper mail it to Australia, and if so, where?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: International money transfer

[ Edited ]
Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 2 1,795 Views

@walteradolph204: That's an easy question to answer Smiley Happy


Email address is, per this thread. They should be able to help you out with the transfer form.


As for closing the bank account, once you've transferred the funds out - you'll need to give Bankwest a call (per this thread) which they happily accept reverse charges calls for.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.