Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Interim statements at bank branch

Posted by oreozzy oreozzy
Message 1 of 3 479 Views

Hello,

I need a statement for my new home loan, however I am yet to be issued with one as I have had it for only 2 months now.

I have ordered an interim statement using B.O.B. however mailing from WA to QLD seems to take forever. Can I have an interim statement printed off at my local Bankwest Branch instead?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Interim statements at bank branch

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 477 Views

Hi @oreozzy, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. Whilst an interim statement can only be issued via the post, in store tellers are able to print copies of previously issued statements only. Upon request, a statement can be generated for you at any time, which will show all transactions on the account(s) since the last date of the most recently issued statement(s), through until the day you make your request. In this instance, it would be from the date your account was opened. If the account is registered for eStatements, you would be able to view the statement within your Online Banking, the morning following your request. I hope this helps!

Re: Interim statements at bank branch

Posted by oreozzy oreozzy
Message 3 of 3 472 Views

Thank you @LyndsC  this is what I ended up doing!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.