Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Improvements to banking app

Posted by Simonb Simonb
Message 1 of 4 109 Views

Neither the online banking nor the bankwest app seem to allow me to block / allow various transactions or set transaction limits or spending caps. When do you think these features will be available.

I could suggest for each card we have the options as follows (in both online banking and banking app):

ATM Cash advances Allow/Block
Contactless card payments Allow/Block
In-store International payments Allow/Block
Online International payments Allow/Block
Set Limit per transaction [] [$xxxxx]
Set spending cap per month [] [$xxxxx]

0 Kudos

Re: Improvements to banking app

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 108 Views

Hi @Simonb, thanks for sharing your suggestions with us! Bankwest is always looking for ways to continually improve our service, and ease of use for our customers. The suggestions and feedback we receive from our customers are valuable tools in helping the bank make your online banking experience a happy one. We are constantly working on new features and enhancements to our products and processes, and as the features you've mentioned are currently unavailable, I have today forwarded your comments to the Bankwest Online Banking Team for consideration for future enhancements. Please note that we cannot guarantee your suggestion will be implemented, however, we thank you for your time and for your suggestion.  

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Posted by mayhewga mayhewga
Message 3 of 4 30 Views

Perhaps this feature is already available but if so I cannot find it.

Is there the ability to see my transactions sorted into types, such as petrol, supermarkets, airlines etc, to assist in budgeting. I think your parent bank CBA has that feature.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 25 Views

@mayhewga - This would definitely be a handy feature within BOB. It's not something we have in place at the moment, but I've passed on to the team as feedback to be looked at for future enhancements. Thanks for your suggestion!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.