Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

I have transferred funds to my mortgage by accident and i need to get it out

Posted by Dsewell Dsewell
Message 1 of 2 379 Views

0 Kudos

Re: I have transferred funds to my mortgage by accident and i need to get it out

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 378 Views

Hi @Dsewell, thanks for your enquiry.

If you have transferred funds into the Home Loan and you can now see a surplus/available amount, you can certainly redraw this.

If you have a Variable interest rate, you should be able to complete a redraw via your Online Banking. To do this, just select "Payments and Transfers" from the left side menu and follow the prompts. Though, if your Home Loan instead has a fixed interest rate, you'll need to complete a Home Loan Access Request - which you can do online here. Alternatively, you can pop into your closest Bankwest Branch with some photo ID to have this done over the counter.

Please be aware that there may be a fee for redrawing via a Home Loan Access Request, and a minimum re-draw of $1000 may also be applicable. If you'd like to discuss this further you can log in to Online Banking and select "Ask Us" via the Mobile App menu or "Message us Now" from a PC, our Online Team would be happy to help out at any time, 24/7. Alternatively if you can't access Online Banking, you can give us a buzz at any time on 13 17 19.

Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.