on 14-04-2016 05:50 AM
I am in overseas right now. I can't login to my online banking account. This is what it shows.
Click here to try and return to your session.
Click here to securely log out of your session.
If you continue to experience problems, please try again later."
Can anyone help me what's going on with th online banking and how can I solve this issue? Thanks
on 14-04-2016 08:34 AM
A couple of suggestions @jim:
1) Try a different web browser, if available.
2) Try using the Bankwest app on a mobile device if you have one.
3) Try using the lightweight version of BOB, to see if the behaviour persists there.
4) Try accessing the site using a different internet service provider.
If you're still having problems, give Bankwest's overseas contact number a call for help and support.
on 14-04-2016 02:57 PM
on 14-04-2016 06:03 PM
on 15-04-2016 09:12 AM
on 15-04-2016 06:51 PM
18-04-2016 02:14 PM - edited 18-04-2016 02:27 PM
We do have chat but it's within online banking so we'll need to speak with you over the phone to resolve this. If you email me your best contact number, location and time to call, I'll have one of my colleagues call you - firstname.lastname@example.org
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.