Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

How do I contact customer service via email

Posted by cliff_foale1 cliff_foale1
Message 1 of 5 889 Views

I am unable to speak & I accidentally locked myself out of banking, can it be reset via emails or here please?

0 Kudos

Re: How do I contact customer service via email

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 888 Views

Hi @cliff_foale1, while we can't reset a secure code via email or the forum for security reasons you can do this via SMS code, if you have set this service up. If you do not have access to SMS code, and are unable to speak with us we would need to you visit a Bankwest store. Thanks

0 Kudos

Posted by cliff_foale1 cliff_foale1
Message 3 of 5 885 Views

I also had problems with secret question & I am virtually house bound as I have mobility problems as well so on line is how I function. Is there a way to reset the secret question via email as I am set up for SMS but now locked out of reset secrecy code

0 Kudos

Posted by tricolortri tricolortri
Message 4 of 5 880 Views

I am unable to speak & I accidentally locked myself out of banking, can it be reset via emails or here please? 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 5 849 Views

Hi @cliff_foale1, if you're unable to speak you may need to use The National Relay Service to contact us, as we can not assist with this via email.

The National Relay Service operates 24/7:
TTY/Voice calls 13 36 77
Speak and Listen 1300 555 727

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.