Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

How can i close my Business account permanently?

Posted by farkbankwest farkbankwest
Message 1 of 3 315 Views

I setup a business bank account with Bankwest around 18 months ago. Ever since then, i wish i was dead. Since the second i walked into the branch its been nothing but errors, shambles and incompetance from day one until this day. The call centre staff are rude and ill-informed. Just to type this message, i was forced to create an online login for this alleged "forum". What a joke. Must be the only bank in the world where you cant just send an email. When i ring the call centre, im on hold for up to 30 mins and then when i finally get hold of someone, they can't fix my problem or they transfer me to another department who can't fix my problem. Its no wonder bankwest is losing hundreds of customers to ING. I just spent 25 mins on the phone to someone to someone at bankwest who told me they couldnt rest my online pin because i was a business customer. Then i was transferred to the business team who told me they could help me because my "PAN" was not a business pan. This went Back n forth for 25 mins until finally someone reset my pin and i was finally able to login. Not even 5 minutes later, the PAN, the pin and the 6 digit code are all not working again. I double checked and triple checked the PAN, the pin and the entire process with the customer service consultant who assured me that everything i was doing was 100% correct. But now, i can't even login to the internet banking with these details. Even Stevie wonder can see that bankwest is a joke. Simply go to product review.com and you'll see the ASTOUNDING amount of people who voted. 77% of people said bankwest was TERRIBLE or less than one star, whilst less than 1% said it was "good" or more than 4 stars. I want to permanently close my account with bankwest and switch to a bank where the staff, the sytem and the website are NOT completely incompentant pieces of trash like Bankwest.

0 Kudos

Re: How can i close my Business account permanently?

Posted by farkbankwest farkbankwest
Message 2 of 3 314 Views

Hello Farkbankwest - i totally agree with you. Bank west is an absolute joke of an establishment. I wish they never existed.

0 Kudos

Re: How can i close my Business account permanently?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 3 of 3 297 Views

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear of your experience and would like to have this looked into further. Could you please send me your full name and best contact number to Forum@Bankwest.com.au so that I can have this escalated for you. Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.