Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Gold Term Deposit Certificate

[ Edited ]
Posted by priyanka7 priyanka7
Message 1 of 5 330 Views

I'm living in Singapore. I had asked Miss Nikhil Vicki on 20 January 2017 to renew my GTD account No:xxx-xxx xxxxxxx but till today I have not received the renewed  GTD Certificate and I am not sure if it was renewed and need to know the amount and mature DATE.

Thanks and Regards. 

KARUPPASAMY 

0 Kudos

Re: Gold Term Deposit Certificate

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 328 Views

Hi @priyanka7, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. For security reasons we're unable to access or discuss any personal account information over the forum, so we'd need to speak with you via live chat or over the phone to look into this.  You can access live chat by logging into online banking using a computer during WA business hours and selecting the orange "chat now" button. Alternatively you can call us from overseas on +61 8 9486 4130.

This is a reverse charges number. To use this number from outside Australia please contact the international operator in the country you are in and request to be put through to +61 8 9486 4130. Please note: we have no control over any charges applied by the local or international telephone company for contacting the operator.

**Please note we have removed any personal information or account details from your post to protect your account security**

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 5 305 Views

0 Kudos

Message 4 of 5 304 Views

Thank you madam, for your reply. However, all I NEED is the renewed GOLD TERM CERTIFICATE to be sent to me, which can mail to me in Sigapore where I live. Alteratively, they can send to my email : goldnews37@gmail.com. The reason is that I am not sure if indeed the GTD was renewed on 20th January 2017; from the certificate, I can know the mature date and the mature amount and the rate.

I had checked with my telecom provider, which is M1, they had told me that there is no such service to help to put thru to +61 8 9486 4130, and they advised me to call myself direct.

Thanks and Regards.

Karuppasamy

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 5 301 Views

Hi @priyanka7, this isn't something we can assist with via Facebook, so we do need to speak with you over the phone or live chat. If you're unable to access a phone, the best thing to do is to log into online banking and live chat with us so we can assist with this.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.