Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
BLP

Forgot secure code, living overseas, new mobile, update tax details

Posted by BLP BLP
Message 1 of 2 352 Views

'm living overseas, Australian mobile contact used to create my bank account is no longer in service. 

Forgot Secure code, could not reset it online.  Tried calling many times over days to +61 8 9449 2840.

I want to update my tax file details (received letter just last week, but dated 20 June 2019 from BankWest asking me to update my tax file details within 15 days). 

1) How do I reset Secure Code?

2) Is there email/ other method to update tax info?  Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: Forgot secure code, living overseas, new mobile, update tax details

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 340 Views

Hi @BLP to reset your Secure Code, we'll first need to verbally ID you. You can contact us on +61 8 9486 4130 while you're overseas. Our Contact Centre is open 24/7 to assist.

When you're able to log in again, you can update your tax info by clicking 'My details & security' > 'My details'.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.