Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

End of FY Statements

Posted by beekay21 beekay21
Message 1 of 4 419 Views
Hi, I'm just wondering if I can obtain an end of FY statement for tax purposes online? The current format of statements doesn't align to a financial year making it difficult to easily reconcile for my tax agent. Thanks!
0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: End of FY Statements

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 416 Views

Hi @beekay21, thanks for your enquiry. You can certainly obtain Tax Statements through your Online Banking, you'll just need to select "Tax Information" under the "Account Information" tab. I can confirm that the most recent financial year statements are now available, and you can even obtain these dating back to the 2010-2011 Financial Year. Please note that if you require a printed copy of this, you can either select the "Export" button at the bottom of the page to send the information to an excel document, or, you can speak with our Contact Centre to request this be posted to you. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Posted by croftarc croftarc
Message 3 of 4 366 Views

We have one account for which the last statement ends 19 June and the other ends 17 March. It seems very obvious that statements should start 1/7 each yaer and end 30 June each year.

In this modern era of computers where mosts banks run statements 1/7 to 30/6, why can't Banwest?

It is now 22 days since the end of the financial year and I am still waiting on Bankwest to update my available statements, when can I expect my statement ending 30/6?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 362 Views

Hi @croftarc, thanks for your enquiry. It sounds like you may be referring to the standard account statements, which are issued monthly/quarterly/half yearly etc. These would not be updated, as we can't amend a statement once it has been issued. We don't issue Tax Information Statements via the post unless you contact us to request them, as this information is available via the "Tax Information" tab of your Online Banking. The Tax Statement will list any Debit Interest and Credit Interest on each of your applicable accounts, as well as any Tax File Number or Non-Resident Tax that may have been applied to your account(s). Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.