Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Senior Contributor

Displaying Qantas Frequent Flyer points

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 1 of 6 797 Views

It would be very handy if our Qantas Frequent Flyer point balance was displayed on our online account.  

A balance for each statement period as well as a total accumulated point balance.

Re: Displaying Qantas Frequent Flyer points

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 6 789 Views

Hi @cgmitchell,

Thanks for your suggestion in regards to a visible Qantas Frequent Flyer balance on your Bankwest Online Banking. I'll make sure this is passed onto our team to consider Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 3 of 6 765 Views

Thanks @SarahF.  I'll watch this space! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 4 of 6 738 Views

+1 for this.

The current on-statement method is cumbersome, especially for those who are e-statements only, and the fact your mobile apps don't support viewing the statements within them (don't say the iOS iPad version works, because it doesn't as you can only see the 1st page and can't scroll).

As a stop-gap suggestion to displaying that information within BOB, I'd be more than happy for that information to be sent within the email alerting me I have statements available. Done properly, there's no information of that nature which would compromise account security, and it would be an easier win than waiting for changes to BOB.

0 Kudos

Posted by AnnaRoberts AnnaRoberts
Message 5 of 6 95 Views

I have no hope of reconciling my QF points with my CC account and I see that BW has not done anything about helping even though this question and suggestion is years old.  

To me it looks like I spend a small fortune and get very few of the 0.66 qf points per dollar that I have had to accept since the devaluation. 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 88 Views

Hi @AnnaRoberts, while you can't see a break down of which purchase specifically has accrued which points, each statement has a summary of the amount of points earned during the statement period. Since the previous question was asked last year, our app has been upgraded several times and these statements can now be accessed via the app. I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.