Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Delete recipients

Posted by mimi mimi
Message 1 of 6 715 Views

Hi, how do I delete multiple recipients from my pay anybody and bpay lists? Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Re: Delete recipients

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 6 714 Views

Hi @mimi, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. You can view the details on how to add, modify and delete saved recipients via our manage recipients page. Thanks!

Posted by mimi mimi
Message 3 of 6 712 Views

thanks for your reply. I need to delete many recipients as it will take me too long to do it one at a time. Is there a way to delete multiple recipients? Thanks again

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 6 710 Views

There certainly is Smiley Happy When you go into manage recipients on online banking you can just select the circle next to each recipient you want to delete and then click delete at the bottom which will then delete all the selected recipients.

EDIT: Sorry I actually just tested this and you'll actually need to hit delete after selecting each individual recipient. I'll make sure I pass this feedback onto our team to see if we can look at ways to delete multiple recipients at once.

Posted by mimi mimi
Message 5 of 6 707 Views

Thanks. That would be great.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 6 of 6 702 Views

+1 for that feature request @SarahF.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.