Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Credit card purchase help

Posted by Mary78 Mary78
Message 1 of 5 754 Views

Hi there,

I purchased some goods on my credit card and have concerns that the vendor is unethical/fraudulent and not going to send the goods. I have attempted contact via email twice. I have also messaged via their FaceBook page with no avail.

Is there any way that you can assist with this?

Mary

0 Kudos

Re: Credit card purchase help

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 5 753 Views

Hi @Mary78, I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation. If you're not having any luck resolving this with the merchant, we can dispute this transaction for you.

Please complete the Transaction Dispute Form and once completed and signed by hand, this along with a copy of the receipt/invoice and any emails/messages you've sent to the merchant can be attached to a Bankmail through your online banking by logging in via a PC/laptop and hitting 'Message centre' > 'BankMail' > 'Compose' > 'Attach'.

0 Kudos

Posted by Mary78 Mary78
Message 3 of 5 731 Views

Thank you so mcuh.

I will gather all of that information together and proceed.

I can't seem to locate the Transaction Dispute Form via the link (it is telling me it can't find the page)?

Many thanks

Mary

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 5 728 Views

Oh sorry about that Mary, try THIS LINK and let me know how you go.

0 Kudos

Posted by Mary78 Mary78
Message 5 of 5 713 Views

Perfect.

Thank you for all of your help.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.