Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Contact Telephone

Posted by OzyChris OzyChris
Message 1 of 3 65 Views

Hi,

I have been trying on various days at various times to call the international help line to activate my online banking but for weeks now the just says it busy and rings off. I am in Guernsey in the Channel Islands so I cant exactly pop in to my local branch. 

I didnt have the correct details last time I spoke to them but then thought I might be flying home soon so could sort it then, but now I am not. 

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Re: Contact Telephone

Posted by OzyChris OzyChris
Message 2 of 3 64 Views

ah just seen further down that +61 8 9486 4130 is the number?The card I have tells me to call 0061894492136 from overseas.

Which is correct?

0 Kudos

Re: Contact Telephone

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 3 of 3 57 Views

Hi @OzyChris, I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble contacting us.

The +61 8 9486 4130 is our Reverse Charges number from overseas, which is available 24/7. It's important to note however, that as you would need to contact the International Operator in the country you are in, I am unable to advise if there would be any charges applied by the local or international telephone company for contacting the operator. You can also reach us on + 61 8 9449 2840 from overseas, however standard international call rates will apply.

Let me know how you go.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.