Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Contributor

Contact Me

Posted by JohnSwindells JohnSwindells
Message 1 of 2 221 Views

I was trying to access online and typed in my PAN and password.

I do know both very well

Your website would not accept and now I cannot access my personal banking.

I am at the Philippines at address known to you.

I also continue to have the email address that is known to Bankwest as statements for my Masterard are emailed to me.

A statement is due to be emailed to me today.

I recently had to change telephone numbers and that was the reason for going online in order to update personal details.

I cannot call into a Bankwest branch as there are none in this country.

I cannot telephone Bankwest as the telephone number provided is for use inside Australia only.

When you are able to contact me, I will state my PAN and address that is on file, but do not wish to provide that information under open Forum due to obvious security concerns.

I have lodged an enquiry for assistance previously, but have not received any response, which is very disappointing.

John R Swindells

0 Kudos

Re: Contact Me

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 218 Views

Hi @JohnSwindells,

I've responded to your other comments on our forum advising I've arranged a call from our Customer Solutions team to get your Online banking secure code reset Smiley Happy This call should be sometime this afternoon.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.